Vol. 2, No. 1, July 2013
1. Jangkhomang Guite, Remembering Second World War: Memory, Politics and Deception, pp. 1-11.
2. Anindita Sinha, Gender Bias in India’s North-Eastern Region: Its Manifestations, Causes and Consequences, pp. 12-29.
3. M. Romesh Singh, Problems of Insurgency: A Holistic Understanding from Manipur, India, pp. 30-38.
4. H. Thangtungnung, Ethnic History and Identity of the Zo Tribes in North East India, pp. 39-50.
5. Bulchong Lhungdim Hemkhomang, Majoritarian and Realigning Elections in Churachandpur District, Manipur: A Study of Singat Assembly Constituency in from 1972-2007 Assembly Elections, pp. 51-61.
6. Sanghamitra Sarma, Understanding the History of Development of Panchayati Raj in Assam through Assam Legislative Assembly Debates, 1947 – 1960, pp. 62-72.
7. Abhijit Mohanty, A study on implementation status of Forest Right Act, 2006 at the national and state levels and its recommendations, pp. 62-72.
Vol. 2, No. 2, December 2012
1. Alex Akhup, The Lived Reality of Koms (Komrem) in Manipur: An Emerging Political Perspective, pp. 1-12.
2. Sanjay Kanti Das, State Cooperative Banking in Northeast India: Financial and Operational Viability Analysis, pp. 13-32.
3. Thongkholal Haokip, Kuki Churches Unification Movements, pp. 33-48.
4. Raile Rocky, Issues, Responses, and Consequences: An Analysis of Persistent Imbroglio in Manipur, pp. 49-63.
5. Ngamkhohao Haokip, Politics of Tribe Identity with reference to the Kukis, pp. 64-73.
6. Roluahpuia, India’s Look East Policy: A Global Perspective, pp. 74-85.
7. Tame Ramya, Health Awareness among the Bangrus of Arunachal Pradesh, pp. 86-93.
8. Aditya Singh, Saradiya Mukherjee, and Rakesh Chandra, Inter-district variation in socio-economic inequalities in maternal healthcare utilisation in rural Assam, 2007-08, pp. 94-103.
9. S. Thianlalmuan Ngaihte, Socio-Economic Status and Nature of Community Elite: A Survey, pp. 103-111.