Vol. 2, No. 1, July 2013
1. Saroj Kumar Rath, Fabled Orissa: From Glory and Grandeur to Colonisation, pp. 1-11.
2. Lalgin Chongloi, Som: A Decaying Traditional Institution of the Thadou, pp. 12-29.
3. R.K. Jeermison, Perception of Health Care Option and Therapy Seeking Behaviour of Tangkhul Nagas, pp. 22-39.
4. Lh. Seitinthang, Indigenous Agriculture System of Kukis in Ukhrul District, pp. 40-48.
5. Hoineilhing Sitlhou, Stigma and Identity Construction of People Living with HIV/AIDS in Manipur, pp. 51-61.
6. Brundabana Mishra, Fabled Orissa: A Critique, pp. 59-63.
7. Prasenjit Biswas, Re-Imagining India’s Northeast: Beyond Territory and State, pp. 62-72.
Vol. 2, No. 2, December 2012
1. Alex Akhup, The Lived Reality of Koms (Komrem) in Manipur: An Emerging Political Perspective, pp. 1-12.
2. Sanjay Kanti Das, State Cooperative Banking in Northeast India: Financial and Operational Viability Analysis, pp. 13-32.
3. Thongkholal Haokip, Kuki Churches Unification Movements, pp. 33-48.
4. Raile Rocky, Issues, Responses, and Consequences: An Analysis of Persistent Imbroglio in Manipur, pp. 49-63.
5. Ngamkhohao Haokip, Politics of Tribe Identity with reference to the Kukis, pp. 64-73.
6. Roluahpuia, India’s Look East Policy: A Global Perspective, pp. 74-85.
7. Tame Ramya, Health Awareness among the Bangrus of Arunachal Pradesh, pp. 86-93.
8. Aditya Singh, Saradiya Mukherjee, and Rakesh Chandra, Inter-district variation in socio-economic inequalities in maternal healthcare utilisation in rural Assam, 2007-08, pp. 94-103.
9. S. Thianlalmuan Ngaihte, Socio-Economic Status and Nature of Community Elite: A Survey, pp. 103-111.