Vol. 9, No. 1, June 2019
1. Jelle J.P. Wouters, Difficult Decolonization: Debates, Divisions, and Deaths Within the Naga Uprising, 1944-1963, pp. 1-28.
2. Rituparna Patgiri, Mobile Theatre of Assam: A Socio-Historical Perspective, pp. 29-51.
3. Thenkhogin Haokip, Status of Enrolment and Achievement in Higher Education in the Hill Areas of Manipur, pp. 52-63.
4. Benjamin Debbarma, Behavioural Health Risks Associated with Substance Use: Tobacco and Alcohol Consumption among Ethnic Population in Tripura, pp. 64-82.
5. Seilen Haokip, Centennial Year of Kuki Rising, 1917-2017: Reflecting the past hundred years, pp. 84-95.
Vol. 9, No. 2, December 2019
1. Chinmayi Sarma, Forest Ecosystem and Wellbeing: A Tribal Community in Transition, pp. 1-11.
2. Tanima Dey, Making of Bengali Literary Culture in the 18th Century: The Case of Cachar and Tripura, pp. 12-32.
3. Longkumer Ningsangrenla and PSS Rao, Traditional Healing Practices and Perspectives of Mental Health in Nagaland, pp. 33-56.
4. Manjuree Dkhar and PSS Rao, Marketing Indigenous Fruits of Meghalaya: Challenges and Opportunities, pp. 57-82.