Vol. 4, No. 1, July 2014
1. B.P. Sahu and Satish Kumar, National Rural Health Mission in Meghalaya: A Review of Past Performance and Future Directions, pp. 1-12.
2. Khangembam Indira, Social Problems among the Adolescents of Manipur: Role of Parents and Teachers, pp. 13-21.
3. S. Haukhanlian Mate, Economic Growth and Development in Mizoram: A Study of Pre-Independence Era, pp. 22-29.
4. Janet C. Lalhmingpuii, Vijanti Namchoom, The Status and Role of Women in Mizo Society, pp. 30-42.
5. Nganbi Chanu, Ritual Festival for Appeasing Ancestral Gods: A Study of Kanglei Lai-haraoba Festival of Manipur, pp. 43-54.
6. Marchang Reimeingam, Educated Unemployment in Sikkim: An Outcome of Educational Development, pp. 55-66.
7. Chirom Rebika Devi, A Critical Study of Teacher Education Programmes in Manipur, pp. 67-77.
8. Doreshor Khwairakpam, R. Shankar, Mahua Mukherjee, Rural Infrastructure Development through Community based Social Organisation: A Case Study of the Awang Sekmai village in Manipur, pp. 78-88.
9. Kekhriesituo Yhome, Across the Chicken Neck: Travel in Northeast India, pp. 89-91.
Vol. 4, No. 2, December 2014
1. Shailaja Sanghamitra Thakur, Mizo Entrepreneurs: Features and Prospects, pp. 1-14.
2. Marchang Reimeingam, Korean Wave and Korean Media Consumption in Manipur, pp. 15-30.
3. Purobi Sharma, Uncoordinated Paradigm of Housing in the Prime City of Northeast India, pp. 31-40.
4. Lalhrilmoi Hrangchal, Revisiting the Boi System of Lushai Hills , pp. 41-54.
5. Shabbeer Ahmed Shaik, Investments in Mining in Meghalaya: Surface and Subsoil Rights, Procedures and Regulatory Framework, pp. 55-68.
6. Mousumi Gogoi, Women Empowerment and Maternal Health Care Utilisation in North-East India, pp. 69-80.
7. Moirangmayum Sanjeev Singh, Relevance of Community Policing in Manipur, pp. 81-89.
8. Lusome Raman, International Migration and Ethnicity: The Case of Nepalis in Northeast India, pp. 90-98.
9. Bhasker Pegu, Political Tension and Violence in Western Assam During India’s 16th Lok Sabha Election, 2014, pp. 99-104.
10. Lhungdim Bulchong Hemkhomang, Role of Chiefs and their Associations in the Electoral Politics of Manipur with Special Reference to Churachandpur District in the 2007 Assembly Election, pp. 105-108.
11. Mohd Shakil Ahmed, Dimensions and Dynamics of Social Structure of the Pangals, pp. 109-113.
12. Pankaj Sharma, Traditional Marriage Customs in Tribal Himachal, NW Himalaya, India, pp. 114-116.