Vol. 6, No. 1,June 2016
1. Rajendra Prasad Patel, India-Bangladesh Connectivity: Implications for India’s North East Development, pp. 1-20.
2. Jangkhomang Guite, The Enchanted Community: Kaose and Doi (Witchcraft) Among the Kukis of Northeast India, pp. 21-61.
3. D. Mary Kim Haokip, The Role of Oral Tradition with Special Reference to the Thadou-Kuki Society, pp. 62-75.
4. Lalsanglen Haokip, Land and Law in Manipur Circa 1891-1947, pp. 76-87.
5. Saikat Sen, Timai Passah, Kitboklang Thubru, Raja Chakraborty. Comparative Evaluation of Nutritive Value of Some Fruits Available in North-East India, pp. 88-94.
6. Prashant Narang, Mahmood Mamdani, Define and Rule: Native as Political Identity. pp. 95-97.
7. Sangay Tamang, John Thomas, Evangelising the Nation: Religion and the Formation of Naga Political Identity. New Delhi: Routledge, 2016, pp. 98-100.
Vol. 6, No. 2, July-December 2016
1. Kuntala Das, A Social Construction of ‘identity’ among the Indigenous and Immigrants in Assam, pp. 1-14.
2. L. Letkhomang Haokip, Lacking Legitimacy? State, Civil Societies and Trust Crisis in Manipur, pp. 15-24.
3. Seikhogin Haokip, Autonomy Demands in the Hill Areas of Manipur: Issues and Challenges, pp. 28-50.
4. Sangeeta Dasgupta, Status of Development in Meghalaya: An Inter District Analysis, pp. 51-69.
6. Sarup Sinha, North East India: A Region in an Endless Ordeal, pp. 80-87.
7. Monis Ahmad, Giorgio Agamben, State of Exception, University of Chicago Press, 2005 pp. 88-90.