Vol. 1, No. 1, July-December 2011
1. Sanjay Kanti Das, Women Empowerment and Self Help Group: An Analytical study of Constraints in Karbi Anglong District of Assam, pp. 1-22.
2. Paominlen Haokip, Belief in Malevolent Spirit “Inn-Kaose” in Traditional Religious System of Chin-Kuki: A Descriptive Analysis, pp. 23-35.
4. Paocha Gangte, Significance of Kuki Uprising, pp. 61-80.
5. Paotinlen Chongloi, Business Opportunities with special reference to Northeast India and Realigning strategies towards Look East Policy, pp. 81-99.
6. Ngamkhohao Haokip and Michael Lunminthang (eds.).The Kuki Society: Past, Present and Future.New Delhi: Maxford, 2011. reviewed by Letminlun Khongsai, pp. 100-106.